____________________________________
I am continuously not surprised that my realization of the amount of friends I have in Singapore.
Is pretty much zero.
With exception to my work place.
To count them till the last finger,
Its still the melbourne friends who will still be around even when things seem out of place.
But thats only part of the deal.
The other part is that I have to be in Melbourne.
At least one thing for sure,
When something happens,
I have a few people to look for.
In Singapore?
Its really pretty much,
Me, Myself & I.
Miserable, I know.
I am actually getting use to it.
Whether Ill start counting down to my time to get out of Singapore.
I am still unsure.
:D
But if HK calls or somewhere,
I think ill grab the first opportunity and , flying high ill go.
On the other hand,
With rememberance of certain person from my life then,
And some new people ive met,
My interest for cars have just gone up again.
I think I should start doing some photography again.
& no,
I would not be a freelancer.
Because I really think my photography skills are like poo.
At least I know,
My photography is my inspirations & captures.
Oh wells.
Photography have always been subjective personally.
What a long post.
I dread going to work to those crisis phone calls.
Damn.